FHI 360 Jamaica is seeking to hire15 suitable candidates for the role of Mentor to support the work of Local Partner Development a USAID-funded activity. The Terms of Reference for the Mentor is downloadable as a PDF, to the ← left of this text.
Applicants should submit the following information by the latest July 27, 2018, 5:00 p.m. via email to email@example.com with the subject line, Stepping Stone to Success, Mentor Application
- A brief description of your relevant experience (no more than 500 words).
- Your complete resume/CV
- Indicate the region listed below to which you are applying:
- Central Jamaica: St. Catherine, Clarendon, Manchester, St. Elizabeth
- Western Jamaica: Westmoreland, Hanover, St. James, Trelawny, St. Ann
- Kingston Metropolitan/Eastern: Kingston, St. Andrew, St. Thomas, Portland, St. Mary
We appreciated all interest in this position, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.