FHI 360 invites civil society organizations (CSOs) to partner with Local Partner Development as “Core Partners” to co-create effective secondary and tertiary youth crime and violence interventions that can achieve tangible and sustainable results.
Details of the ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT (APS) is downloadable as a PDF, to the ← left of this text.
Eligibility: Organizations should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Legal registration in Jamaica
- Experience of managing an annual budget of at least USD 75,000
- Minimum of five full-time employees
- Has been actively operating for at least two years delivering youth crime and violence prevention interventions
Grant Size: Individual awards may range from USD 75,000 up to USD 300,000 per recipient. Grantees will be required to provide a minimum cost share of 5% of the project value.
Interested organizations can apply by electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with “APS-01/2019” in the subject line or by paper submission in a sealed envelope clearly marked “APS-01/2019” delivered to FHI 360 - Local Partner Development, The Courtleigh Corporate Centre, 2nd Floor South, 6-8 St. Lucia Avenue, Kingston 5.
- Completed Concept Note as per format stipulated in Annex 1
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
- Audited Financial Statements for 2017 and 2018