Local Partner Development is seeking to contract an organization to deliver a targeted life skills training curriculum over a nine-day period to a youth population between the ages of 14 and 29 from the St. James communities of Flanker and Salt Spring. The service provider must have demonstrable experience in delivering life skills training and demonstrated ability to communicate the material to an at-risk youth population.
Details of the assignment can be found in the Request for Proposals linked below;
Submission of Proposals & Closing Time
Detailed responses should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. All submissions should include an outline of the following:
- Firm Strength: Describe the firm’s strength and approach/methodology in delivering life skills training to at-risk youth populations
- Past Performance: Describe the firm’s past performance and experience in working with youth who are deemed to be at high risk of engaging in violent crimes
- Comparable Projects: Provide a detailed description of 2 comparable projects (similar in scope of services to those requested herein) which the Proposer has either ongoing or completed within the past three years. The description is not to exceed 2 pages and should identify for each project – (1) The client; (2) A description of work; (3) The duration of project; (4)The results/deliverables of the project; and (5) The contact person and phone number for reference.
- Curriculum Vitae of the team leader that will have the primary responsibility of managing the day-to-day oversight of this activity. Also include the Curriculum Vitae of the other three personnel that will work on this project.
- Estimated costs to deliver the activities outlined in the Scope of Work above.