Local Partner Development is inviting interested private sector organizations to propose concepts for addressing youth crime and violence at the secondary and tertiary prevention levels. We are using this Annual Program Statement (APS) to identify and collaborate with private entities that are already delivering/supporting interventions, or are interested in delivering initiatives aimed at youth who are most at risk of committing crimes and engaging in violent activities, or those who have already been in conflict with the law. The communities selected for the respective interventions are those classified as hot spot communities within the parishes of Kingston & St Andrew, St Catherine, Clarendon, Westmoreland St. James.
Eligibility: Organizations should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Legally registratered in Jamaica
- Have been delivering/funding interventions targeting youth crime and violence prevention, or presents an effective initiative towards youth crime prevention
- Be willing to fund 30-50% of the overall costs of a collaborative intervention/program
- Be willing to co-create, co-develop and co-implement activities under a collaborative program
Grant Size: Matching awards up to USD 30,000 per recipient. Partners will be required to provide a minimum cost share of 30% of the overall project value.
Details of the ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT (APS) is downloadable as a PDF, to the ← left of this text.
An Information Briefing Session was held on December 10, 2020 at 10:30a.m. via Zoom. Please click on the links below to access the recording and Questions & Answers
HOW TO APPLY
Interested organizations can apply by electronic submission to email@example.com with “APS-01/2020” in the subject line or by paper submission in a sealed envelope clearly marked “APS-01/2020” delivered to FHI 360 - Local Partner Development, The Courtleigh Corporate Centre, 2nd Floor South, 6-8 St. Lucia Avenue, Kingston 5. The APS will remain open for 12 months with applications accepted on a rolling basis with two review rounds.
• Round 1: Applications must be submitted by December 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. (local time) to be
• Round 2: Applications must be submitted by June 17, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. (local time) to be considered.
Required Documents to be submitted in response to this APS
• Completed Concept Note as per format provided in Annex 1
• Certificate of Registration/Incorporation